Adding an Admin to Google MyBusiness
The following instructions will allow you to grant Webster Digital Marketing, Inc. access to your Google MyBusiness account. Google MyBusiness is a free service provided by Google. We request access to your Google MyBusiness account when we are going to be doing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or Google AdWords work for your company.
You will need to log in to your Google MyBusiness account using a Gmail address.
1. Go to https://business.google.com and sign in.
2. Click on the location you want to provide access for and then click on Users on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. A new box/window will open on your screen. Click on Add users in blue at the top right of this box.
4. Copy the number below and paste it onto the line that says “Enter names or email addresses”. You will see “WDM Business Listings” pop up. Click on that.
5. Click on “Choose a role” and select “Owner” from the drop-down list.
6. Click Invite.
7. Please send us an email and let us know when you have completed these steps.