Adding Us to Your GoDaddy Account
This information can also be found in Client Instructions.
The following instructions will allow you to grant Webster Digital Marketing, Inc. access to your GoDaddy account. This will allow us to access your domain names, hosted website, and to put items into your shopping cart on your behalf.
You will need to log in to your GoDaddy account. After that, follow these steps:
- Click on your name in the top right corner.
- Click on Account Settings
- Scroll down to Delegate Access. From there, you may need to authenticate again with a code.
- Click on Invite to Access. Fill in my name and email address (Annastasia Webster, email@example.com) and then give me the access level of “Products, Domains & Purchase” so that I can add items to your shopping cart.
- Once I have added the items, you’ll receive an email from GoDaddy asking you to computer the purchase.
- Send me an email or text letting me know that you have completed these steps. The invitation is only good for a short period of time and I don’t want to miss it.