Get More Reviews from Happy Customers
Are you looking to receive positive reviews about your business on platforms such as Google Business Profile, Yelp, Facebook, and BBB? If you aren’t, you should be! Reviews are a huge part of driving more customers to purchase your services. Here are some review statistics from a recent review survey:
- 86% of consumers read reviews before deciding to buy. For ages 18-34, that number increases to 95%.
- On average, customers read 10 online reviews before they feel they are able to trust a business.
- 57% of customers only use businesses with at least 4 stars.
- 91% of consumers aged 18-34 say they trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- Almost 90% of consumers read a business’s response to reviews.
With the Review Building service from Webster Digital Marketing, we help our clients acquire authentic customer reviews and get a chance to communicate with unhappy customers before they leave a bad review.
The best part is Webster Digital Marketing can manage it for you! We can make the set up easy and take care of any overhead.
How Does Review Building Work?
- We set up a personalized landing page like this one where customers go to leave their reviews, customized with your logo, any personal message you’d like displayed, and the specific sites you’d like to offer to customers where they can leave reviews (Yelp, Facebook, Google Business Profile, BBB, and more!)
- You send us your email list and we can clean it up and import it into our review building tool. Or we can automate the process by connecting to your MailChimp, Salesforce, Hubspot, Constant Contact or Quickbooks account.
- We will send out emails to a predetermined selection of customers every two weeks, updating the list with any new emails you may receive monthly.
- Customers start responding to emails with positive reviews! We get notified with every review left, and if given access, can manage the replies for you.
- Receive a monthly report summarizing your reviews, overall score, and find out what platform the majority of your customers leave their reviews on.
In addition, sites like Google and Yelp use good ratings to bring up your ranking, increasing your Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
What is it like from the customer's point of view?
Each customer will receive 3 emails asking to leave a kind review. If they leave a review before the second or third email, they will be automatically removed as to not send another. Each email offers the choice to unsubscribe if they so wish.
If a customer decides to leave you a good review (4 or 5 stars), they are shown a selection of review sites (like Facebook, Google, or Yelp) and given detailed instructions on how to leave a review. If they choose to leave a bad review (3 or fewer stars), they are sent to a contact form so the business can have a chance to turn unhappy customers into happy ones.
It is very common for happy customers not to leave reviews. They either never think to do so, forget to do so, or don’t know where or how to do so. This service not only reminds customers how much you would appreciate their reviews but makes it incredibly easy for them to do so. We have touched on why you need to ask your customers for reviews before, and positive reviews for a business are only becoming more important.
Minimize the Impact of Negative Reviews
You need to create a padding of positive reviews to protect your business. Simplify the process for your customers and gain more reviews to help increase SEO, customers, and sales.
How easy it really is for your customers? Try it out! Rate Webster Digital Marketing and let us know what you think of us.