Basic Website for $1199*
A professionally designed, mobile-friendly website can be expensive. Often they cost thousands of dollars. But you can have a basic website for your business for a lot less with Webster Digital Marketing. Our websites are usually created in just 30 days or less and they won’t break the bank! See a portfolio of our work here.
Created with best practices for website design and digital marketing in mind, our websites all include:
- Attractive, modern site customized with your logo and brand colors.
- WordPress, the most common website creation tool in the world
- One hour of free training so you can keep your site up to date in the future
- Add new pages & change existing pages
- Upload files & images
- Mobile-friendly with “responsive” website design so it looks great on any size screen
- Search-engine friendly to help you get great positioning on Google
- Blogs to allow you to have discussions with your visitors and add new content to your site
- A domain name (like domainname.com)
- Includes a contact form and social media icons
- Includes Google Analytics tracking so you know how many people visit your site and which pages are most popular
*Hosting and domain name registration charges are not included. The secure certificate is also not included (prices range based on hosting provider). Sites can be up to 5 pages long (additional pages are available for an extra charge). Content writing services are available for an additional charge.
Site Add-ons Available
- E-Commerce Functionality – Varies. We can add an online store to your WordPress website. The store can be very simple or very complex and allow you to sell virtual or real-world products. Contact us for a quote.
- Calendar – $199. Get a calendar on your website to let your visitors know about upcoming classes, events, concerts, appearances, etc. Visitors can view the calendar as a list or in a calendar grid. Events how pictures, dates, locations (with a map), and descriptions with an “add to calendar” button. A list of upcoming events also shows on the home page. Event registration and ticket sales available for an additional charge.
- Photo Gallery – $99. Add photos to your site to show past events, examples of your work, and more. Photos can be put in galleries for organization as well. Each photo can have a title, date and description, and other information.
- Newsletter Sign-up – $99. Linked to Constant Contact or other email providers, a form on your site allows visitors to sign up for your newsletter and be automatically added to your mailing list. Email marketing services are also available.
- Automated Emails for New Blog Articles – $199. Set up your site to automatically send an email to your mailing list whenever you publish a new blog article.
- Social Media Feed – $99. Get an automated feed of the latest posts by visitors to your social media account. Great for businesses with active social media feeds! For help with your social media profiles, consider our social media marketing services.
- Search Engine Optimization and Blogging Services – The worst thing you can do if you want a great position on Google is to let your site get out of date. But many business owners don’t have the time to write new content and do regular site updates. We’ll do those services for you. Contact us for a quote.