How to Add an Admin to Facebook
If you want to add an update to your Facebook page or respond to comments or message, you need to log in to Facebook as your Facebook page. To do this, follow the instructions below.
1. Log in to Facebook.
2. At the top right of the page, you will see a set of 9 dots in a square. Click on this.
3. Click on Pages (bottom right of the image below). Then click on the page name.
4. From here you can create posts, view analytics, see who has liked your page and write messages as your page.
5. There should be a menu on the left-hand side. Click on Settings at the bottom.
6. Click Page Roles on the left menu.
7. In the main part of the screen, where it says “Assign a New Page Roll” you will see a button on the right that says Add. Click that. Then click type firstname.lastname@example.org in the email address box.
8. Click on the word “editor” under the email address. A drop-down box will appear. Select “admin”.
9. Click Add.
10. A box may pop up asking you to enter your Facebook password to complete the action.