Would you like the ability to work from home with a completely flexible schedule? Are you looking for a place to learn how to apply and expand on the online marketing skills you have learned? Webster Digital Marketing, Inc. may be just the place for you!
Founded in 2014 by Annastasia Webster, Webster Digital Marketing, Inc. helps businesses find customers online. We strive to provide ethical, results-driven marketing services to help our customers find customers online. Our goal is to treat every customer’s business as if it were our own. That means that we take the success or failure of our customers’ businesses very personally.
We believe in:
- Continuous Improvement– We want to improve and innovate constantly. Our marketers should always be learning more about how to provide marketing solutions for our customers.
- Rolling Up Sleeves– No matter your level in the organization, you’re willing to dive in head-first to get work done and support the team. No one is above lending a hand to achieve success.
- Transparency– We believe in being honest with our clients and with ourselves in order to become the best people, co-workers, and advisors to our clients that we can be.
- Ethical Business Practices – We place great importance on engaging in ethical business practices. Learn more about this here.
- Creativity– Our clients rely on our ability to be creative, to think “outside of the box”, and to deliver winning solutions.
- Craftsmanship– Our work is our art and we want to apply attention to detail, pride, and the highest quality behind every client account and company project we work on.
Our Marketers get to work from home and have a completely flexible schedule. Each Marketer sets her or his own working hours and determines the number of billable hours she or he wants to be responsible for each month. This flexibility helps each Coordinator to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Excellent Communication Skills – The ability to communicate verbally and in writing is critical. The ideal applicant will have a good understanding of grammar and spelling and be able to write well about a variety of topics.
- Computer Skills – The ideal applicant will be able to use email, social media, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel and should be comfortable using a Windows computer.
- A Cell Phone and Internet Connection – Applicants need to have a cell phone to use for occasional work calls as well as a reliable internet connection.
- Customer Service – The ability to provide customers the very best customer service.
In addition to the required skills above, applicants with experience in one or more of the following areas are preferred. However, training is available to the right.
- General Marketing Knowledge –general marketing concepts such as ROI, conversions, and sales funnels.
- Email Creation – creating emails with MailChimp and Constant Contact in particular, and the fundamentals of email sending programs in general.
- WordPress – experience creating new content and editing existing content on WordPress. The ability to create websites from scratch would be preferred.
- Graphic Design – designing images for use in social media and blogs which are attractive and effective.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will handle the more creative (as opposed to analytical) side of online marketing. You will be responsible for meeting the monthly marketing needs of our clients. In addition, you will occasionally perform one-time project work. Your duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Social Media Marketing –Set up social media accounts according to best practices, create monthly social media calendars, schedule social media posts, and monitor customers’ social media channels.
- Content Creation –Write content for emails, blog articles, and website pages that is engaging, marketing-friendly, skimmable, and search engine friendly.
- Email Creation – Create monthly emails for clients which meet client’s goals, are interesting and engaging, and are visually appealing on all platforms.
- Graphic Design – Occasional design jobs for websites, logos, and other advertising collateral.
- Online Advertising – Design ads and landing pages for customers.
Interested candidates, please send a resume, a sample of your business writing, and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.