Management for Your Pay-per-Click (PPC) Advertising
Webster Digital Marketing, Inc. is ready to help with managing your PPC (pay-per-click) advertising campaigns. This includes Google Adwords, Facebook ads & post boosts, LinkedIn ads & sponsored updates, Yelp ads, and more. In the last few months, we have seen an average of a 53% increase in clicks for our customers on Google Adwords. And our click-through-rate (CTR), the percentage of people who saw the ad and clicked on it, increased by almost 80%! But it’s not just better results in clicks and click-through rates. We can also set up your campaigns so that you know:
- When you are getting a lead from your PPC campaigns
- Which campaign generated the lead
- Exactly which leads came from PPC
- Exactly how much money you are making (or losing) on your PPC advertising
Why PPC Management Will Help Your Business
It’s not uncommon for businesses to have no time or expertise with pay-per-click campaigns. And this means that you are paying more than you need to pay and getting less for your money. With someone to manage your results, you know your campaigns are being monitored regularly and constantly tweaked to get the best results for YOU. Plus, as part of our PPC management, we create custom landing pages for your ads to increase your conversion rate (the number of people contacting you) and make everything easy to track.
For more information on how we manage your Google Adwords account for you to get the best results for the least cost, we’ve created a PDF file, Intro to Adwords.
You can also learn more about Adwords from these articles on our blog:
- 3 Exciting New Features for AdWords
- Google Adwords Quality Score 101
- When and How to Use A/B Testing
- Landing Pages: 2 Reasons to Build & 5 Ways to Make Them Great