10 Personalized Ways to Improve Your Digital Marketing
Webster Digital Marketing, Inc. (WDM) will provide you with a customized Digital Marketing Checkup. We provide this report at a special introductory price because this is a great way for you to evaluate us and for us to start building a relationship with you. We’ll take an in-depth look at your online properties, including your web site and social media profiles, and we’ll give you at least 10 easy, actionable ways you can improve your digital marketing efforts. This is a customized report produced just for your company by an actual human being. Rather than spending hours on the Web researching how to improve your social media marketing, contact us.
Like many businesses, you may have heard how inexpensive digital marketing like email can be. And you’ve heard how important and effective social media marketing can be for today’s businesses. Likely you’ve tried your hand at Facebook marketing or started your own Twitter feed, but you haven’t gotten much out of it. You don’t have the time or resources to study marketing your business in these areas – you have a business to run! That’s where a Digital Marketing Consultant like WDM can really come in handy. And the Digital Marketing Checkup is a great way to get started.
What the Digital Marketing Checkup Checks
- Web site evaluation – we not only look at your site, we also look at the code used to build it. If you have a blog or any landing pages, we’ll scrutinize them as well.
- Social Media profile evaluation – we examine your company profile, images, and fan interactions to date for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, and any other social media sites you frequent (choose up to 6)
- Email marketing evaluation – send us a few examples of your email marketing efforts so far and we’ll look at the format and content to give you suggestions for improvement.
What the Digital Marketing Checkup Provides
- A written report of what we checked, what you did well, and what can use improvement
- A list of at least 10 easy, actionable ways you can improve your digital marketing efforts
- A 45 minute phone consultation to discuss the report and answer any questions you may have